Screw It, Let’s Do It

Screw It, Let’s Do It

Background of Reading – Screw It, Let’s Do It

After reading Screw Business As Usual, I was interested in Richard Branson’s mindset. So, I read Screw It, Let’s Do It.

Review – Screw It, Let’s Do It

It is a good book because, this is the second book in my life that make me cry.

Basically, the content is very simple and old school. Sometimes, old School is good because it means it is a sustainable truth.

It comes with Richard’s life stories and teaching you lessons which is valuable and touching. I highly recommended this book.

And the main ideas are listed:

1. Just Do It
  2. Think Yes, Not No
  3. Challenge Yourself
  4. Have Goals
  5. Have Fun
  6. Make a Difference
  7. Stand on Your Own Feet
  8. Be Loyal
  9. Live Life to the Full

If you have any question, feel free to email me at admin@stanleyip.com. I will try my best to answer your.

16 thoughts on “Screw It, Let’s Do It

1. www.linux.Org says:

It’s appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time
    to be happy. I’ve read this post annd if I could I
    wish to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it!

2. Houston Family Doctor says:

Hi! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I needed to
    ask. Does managing a well-established blog like yours
    require a large amount of work? I am brand new to operating a blog but I do write in my journal daily.
    I’d like to start a blog so I can share my personal experience and
    views online. Please let me know if you have any kind of recommendations or tips for
    new aspiring blog owners. Appreciate it!

3. Natalia Oreiro says:

Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time
    both reading and commenting. But so what,
    it was still worth it!

4. M88 says:

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot
    about this, such as you wrote the e-book in it or something.
    I believe that you could do with some % to pressure the message
    house a bit, however instead of that, this is excellent blog.
    An excellent read. I will certainly be back.

5. keo bong da says:

Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?

6. 강남오피 says:

You’re so interesting! I do not think I’ve read through a single thing
    like that before. So good to find someone with
    a few unique thoughts on this subject. Seriously..

thank you for starting this up. This web site is one
    thing that is needed on the internet, someone with a
    bit of originality!

7. khuyến mại tiki says:

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my web site thus
    i got here to go back the want?.I’m attempting
    to in finding things to enhance my site!I guess its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

8. webpage says:

You could certainly see your skills within the article
    you write. The world hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to mention how they believe.

Always follow your heart.